The Irvington Historical Society supports its mission through donations, use of the Bona, and volunteers.
Your memberships and donations fund our daily operations, preserve our materials and keep the museum free to the public.
We are grateful for your support; thank you!
Better the Bona
In the past year, the Irvington Historical Society finally became to sole owner of the building that has been our home for the past two decades. After more than twenty years in a 120 year old building, there are a lot of updates and maintenance for us to catch up on. Please help us Better the Bona!
In order to support the Irvington Historical Society and the Bona Thompson Center into the future, we are working with the Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF). The kickoff celebrated Paul & Peggy Diebold’s 2021 Irvington Founder’s Award and reflected their desire to create something which would benefit Irvington into the future. Your donation to the Irvington Historical Society Endowment will greatly help to support the museum.
Thank you to our sponsors and donors!
Support the Irvington Historical Society’s mission by making a one-time or ongoing donation to support the operations of the Bona Thompson Center and the Irvington Historical Society.
$15 for one storage box
$250 for printing display materials
$300 for poster and artifact repair and preservation
$2,000 for one month of operating costs
Interested in donating your artifact to the IHS archives? Contact us.
Give the gift of your time and talents to the Irvington Historical Society!
Our volunteers assist with a wide variety of duties. from scanning materials for the archives, maintaining the building, curating exhibits, building displays, editing and updating the web and social media, planning events, and sharing information with visitors.
- One year membership to the Society.
- Your name listed on our website as a supporter for a year.
- All of the above.
- One rental of the Bona Thompson Center.
- All of the above.
- Invitation to all Irvington Historical Society sponsored events for a year.
- Marketing photo opportunities at the Bona Thompson Center.
- Two-year membership in the Society.
- Your name/logo listed on our website as a supporter for two years
- Two rentals of the Bona Thompson Center over a two-year period.
- Ten-year membership in the Society
- Your name/logo listed on our website as a supporter for ten years
- Ten rentals of the Bona Thompson Center over a ten-year period
- Naming rights to the new archive or upper-level exhibit gallery for ten years.
- Your name and logo used in our marketing